This three-day hands-on course teaches students to become familiar with the user interface of Apple's Final Cut Pro X video editing tool. . Students work with real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects including ingest, export, fine-cutting, titles and effects.
- Exploring Final Cut Pro X Interface
- Organising clips in an event
- Building a rough cut
- Fine-tuning a rough cut
- Applying transitions
- Working with sound
- Working with titles, generators and themes
- Re-timing and transforming clips
- Applying effects and enhancing colour
- Exporting and sharing your project
This course is aimed at Producers, editors, assistant editors and the novice or intermediate FCP user. This course assumes you are conversant in the language of editing. You will benefit most from the course if you have some experience of video or film editing or have attended our Editing - Fundamental Concepts short course.